Maximum CNC milling travel capabilities are 20″X21″X50″ and maximum CNC lathe swings are 18 inches. Strong experience in close tolerance machining and 3D surfacing.
- 4 axis capability as well as indexing table ready.
- Our lathe department is equipped with live milling and bar feeders.
- Our production is equipped to run quantities as low as 1 for R&D and as high as 1000s for production.
- We offer blanket order capabilities to save inventory costs for customers.
In-house supply of high demand material:
- Aluminum: 2024, 5052, 6061, 7075
- Stainless steel: 300 and 400 series including 1/4 hard and 1/2 hard as well as 17-4 and 15-5
- Plastics: nylons, DuPont™ Vespel®, Ultem®
Processing capabilities include horizontal and vertical saw.
Our commitment to quality is unparalleled; our equipment includes a Coordinate Measuring Machine (C.M.M.) with an accuracy of 0.00007″ and repeatability down to 0.00005″.
All products have complete trace-ability through MCD Document Flow, from the foundry as raw material, to first article inspection, to delivery documentation. Utilization of digital surface measurement, calibration, product trace-ability and stamping/etching.
- FAI (First Article Inspection) and COC (Certificate of Conformance) form included with every shipment.
Anodize, plating, powder coating, cadium, gold/silver/pewter/chrome, passivation, ultrasonic inspection, magnetic particle inspection, penetrant, etc. services available.
Click here to add your own text